Ghostwriting Books or eBooks– Cost is based on number of pages desired
Pat is blessed with many virtues and skills and she loves them all. She is a great organizer, a keen visionary, a successful online business woman, and a prolific writer. Her writing business lives at www.PatsWriteMind.
Pat knows what it takes to get your book written and how to use it to foster the growth of your online business success.
There’s a story about lionesses that demonstrates how Pat works:
The lioness hunts for her cubs and for her Lord and Master. She circles the herd, silently skulking around the edges so they don’t detect her. She looks for the perfect victim, and then, she does something extraordinary: she locks her tail into an upright position and then she strikes.
Pat is a lot like that lioness. She loves the role of providing support through writing for her clients. Folks don’t see her doing the prep work prior to writing. Well how could you? She does it when she’s washing the dishes or driving down the road!
Once she locks that tail into place, jump back, because her creative engine has been cranked over and out it all comes! All Pat has to do is place her fingers on the keyboard to start up the magic.
Pat would be privileged to help you write your book. Here’s what we’d do:
• We’d have a conversation about the subject of the book.
• As you talk, mama lion here “sees” the chapter titles falling out of your mouth.
• I will share the outline/table of contents I’ve seen with you and we can tweak it together.
• I will ask you to write several paragraphs about what you think are key ideas to include in each chapter, and then
• I’ll weave my ideas and what you’ve written into a beautiful, succinct whole.
Pricing starts as low as $350 for a 30-page ebook, and up. To schedule your free consultation and learn more about this option, email Pat by clicking here.